Spirituelle Intelligenz und Klarträumen-Forschung
Autor Nachricht
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: 29. März 2016, 00:13 
 Neuer Träumer
Neuer Träumer

Vergebene Danke: 1
Erhaltene Danke: 1
Dear lucid dreamers,

first of all, I want to excuse myself for speaking English here. I am doing international research and because my survey is all in English, I would like to ask, if it is possible to speak English in this topic. I am studying psychology and I am finishing my bachelor thesis. The aim of my research is comparison of spiritual intelligence between lucid and non-lucid dreamers. One of the most important parts of this study is survey. I am really unhappy, that I must disturb you with task like this, but your valuable inputs and responses are only chance to finish my survey. Given that, I would kindly ask you, if you will be so nice to participate on my research.

I tried to keep it short, so you should be able to finish it in around 5 minutes. On the other side, research can be interesting for you too – everyone can see the results after completing my survey and with increasing number of responses, the results are becoming more interesting too. And this survey can be fun for you too, as are some participants saying in their feedback: „I enjoyed the survey, very interesting questions.“ or „Interesting, and novel, questions; very nice! Good luck!“. If you decide to participate, please enter here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OTF_tmlh5Lt845qrtStqceu_VJGq-SfMdIC_aj0OxAQ/viewform

I will be very grateful that you took the time to join my survey, without you - there will be no data to evaluate, no results to compare. I want to assure you, that all responses will remain anonymous and everything will be used for research purposes only.

Thank you very much and I wish you all the best on your lucid dreaming journey!

Re: Spirituelle Intelligenz und Klarträumen-Forschung
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: 29. März 2016, 10:49 
 Oneironaut
Oneironaut

Vergebene Danke: 754
Erhaltene Danke: 346
Klartraum Anzahl: 148
Hello :)
Don't worry about disturbing - I, at least, don't mind.

I have some feedback about the survey though:
" I am able to deeply contemplate what happens after death."
What does this question mean? Everybpdy is able to think about what happens after death. I still selected a low value because maybe you meant to ask if I believe something happens after death.

Sometimes, you refer to non-physical parts of the body and non-material parts of the world. One qhestion even is something along the lines of "I recognize aspects in people other than their emotions, personality and physical body". I think my answers to these questions won't be very useful for various reasons.
a) Regarding the pseudo-quoted question: I have no idea what else there could be. The only thing that comes to mind is pure consciousness, but that isn't really fitting the question...
b) My belief is, that the mind is generated by the physical body. Maybe this is the reason why questions about the non-physical aspects of a person confuse me. I assumed you meant the mind in those questions - including emotions and thoughts, not just the thing i call pure consciousness, that you can experience / are when you pay attention to nothig else.

If you plan on doing another survey, I'd recommend you to write a short description for broad terms :)

May I ask what the aim of this survey is?

Edit: I have now looked at the results. you have already quite many different countries represented for having about 100 participants. :thumbsu: How did you do that?

It looks like you need more women :D did you private message everybody or just the active ones?

ADA:LINK
Anleitung für neue Member

Widersprecht mir! :)

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: 29. März 2016, 17:26 
 Neuer Träumer
Neuer Träumer

Hello Brot,

thank you for you answer. Your feedback is about questions regarding to SISRI-24, which is validated psychological scale for measuring spiritual intelligence. I have just designed questions about LDs, which are in the begging. I think, that every question in SISRI-24 is a littble bit open, which create a broad place for discussion. So the point is just to put a number on that place, which you think is fittest for you. But I will try to answer to your feedback:

Zitat:
Everybody is able to think about what happens after death.

You are right, that everybody is able to think about that. But I have experiences, that majority of people, just dont do that. So many people have never contemplated about this questions on its own initiative, and there are even people, which are defending their position, in which they dont want to think and discuss about these topics. They just want to live and have no worries about what is coming after death. I think, that in our society is theme of death tabuized. Yes, everyday´s news are full of dead people, but the society and the majority of population is in setting, that the death is not our business, that there is only this moment, only this live and we all will be living forever. Because of it there is midle-life crisis, when the man is starting to realize, that lifetime is not increasing, but is slowly ticking out. But these all are deeper philosophical questions about which is possible to discuss for all life. So the point of this question in SISRI-24 is just measure the intensity, in which are everyone able to contemplate in matter of these questions about life and death.

As regards your second point about non-material parts of the world or body. I think, that you answered it by yourself. Your position is at the one end of the spectrum and at the other end can be concepts like soul, psyché, world soul (anima mundi), collective-unconsciousness, etc. There is so many philosophies of non-material aspects of being. So the point of these questions is to measure opinions regarding to these aspects.

The aim of my research is comparison of spiritual intelligence between lucid and non-lucid dreamers, because there is an option, that among lucid dreamers there will be higher SQ.

Thank you for your recommendation, I think that there is a possibility for improving, but I have used original statements of SISRI-24, which are not giving closer description for a reason. I think that the reason is that people, which have "spiritual view on life", have no problem with answering to questions, which are maybe a little bit problematic for those, which are atheists and materialists. But this only shows, that measuring SQ in SISRI-24 is proceeding correctly.

And regarding the count of responses, I distributed my survey to 4-5 world forums about LDs. In few days I have got 40 responses and there it stopped. In that point I have started to sending PMs only to members, which are online or which were active in a last days. In the largest forum I can send only 3 PM per hour and I have wrote there to 80 people, so total number of responses didnt come by itself. But I have so many positive reactions, that I wasnt expecting.

I hope I have answered to all your points. Thank you for your response and I wish you all the best!

EmpyreanSeeker hat für diesen Beitrag vom folgenden User ein Dankeschön erhalten: Brot

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: 29. März 2016, 18:00 
 Oneironaut
Oneironaut

Vergebene Danke: 754
Erhaltene Danke: 346
Klartraum Anzahl: 148
Thanks for the answer!

I will chat up a few people who are more rarely on here, maybe they too will fill out the survey. Good Luck with your further work :)

ADA:LINK
Anleitung für neue Member

Widersprecht mir! :)

Brot hat für diesen Beitrag vom folgenden User ein Dankeschön erhalten: EmpyreanSeeker

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: 29. März 2016, 19:05 
 Neuer Träumer
Neuer Träumer

Oh, thanks, that will be great!

Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: 2. Mai 2016, 00:26 
 Neuer Träumer
Neuer Träumer

Vergebene Danke: 0
Klartraum Anzahl: 500
In my dreams i have died so many times but i never stopped existing therefore i assume that i am infinite :)

Themen mit ähnlichem Inhalt   Autor   Antworten   Zugriffe   Letzter Beitrag 
Luzides Träumen und Intelligenz ?

in Diskussionen, Traumforschung

beija-flor

10. Dezember 2011, 22:12

Klarträumen mit ADHS

in Techniken und Hilfsmittel

Maoedroid

10. Juli 2016, 23:34

Mit dem Klarträumen aufhören

in Allgemeines & Anfängerfragen

domif